Our care professionals have direct experience caring for children with special needs and use their education and training to ensure each child can reach their potential.
Apex Professional Exchange’s childcare infant and toddler program matches families with childcare providers who have significant experience caring for children and infants.
Our Care Professionals Travel With A Purpose
Our Care Professionals and therapy assistants travel to Australia from Germany and Austria to work wtih families, children and adults with and without special needs to further their professional experience and learn about another culture.
The are mature minded with a minimun of two years experience or education in their chosen fields and provide private disability care in your home, based around your needs and plan.
Care Solutions with
Apex Professional Exchange
Professionals with Training as:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Paediatric Healthcare Assistants
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Special Needs Educators
- Speech Therapy Assistants
Our In-Home Care Services
Our care professionals and therapy assistants work with you to create a tailored care plan using Positive Behaviour Support that suits your individual needs.
Some areas that this might include are:
- Social and community activities
- Personal care
- Therapy homework
- Home nursing
- Mixed care – for families who also have children without special needs, we offer balanced care to all children, ensuring quality care and attention as well as a positive, safe and supportive environment
- Meals and feeding
- Education support
- Attending therapy appointments