Our care professionals have direct experience caring for children with special needs and use their education and training to ensure each child can reach their potential.
Our families can pay part or all of the cost of an Apex Care Professional through their NDIS Core Supports funding. We support your family in preparing evidence, plans and progress reports to ensure your funding is used wisely.
Care That Is Unique As You Are
Apex’s Care Professionals Work with One Family At a Time, Providing Dedicated Support and Therapy Assistance That Meets Your Unique Needs
Our Carers & Therapy Assistants are qualified and experienced professionals that are passionate about creating a difference in your childs and families lives.
We work with you to find the right care & therapy assistant for your unique needs. We understand how important your relationship is with your care professional and you have the final decision in who supports your family.
Care Solutions with
Apex Professional Exchange
Professionals with Training as:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Paediatric Healthcare Assistants
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Special Needs Educators
- Speech Therapy Assistants
Our In-Home Care Services
Our carer and therapy suport professionals work with you to create a tailored care plan using Positive Behaviour Support that suits your individual needs.
Some areas that this might include are:
- Social and community activities
- Personal care
- Therapy homework
- Home nursing
- Mixed care – for families who also have children without special needs, we offer balanced care to all children, ensuring quality care and attention as well as a positive, safe and supportive environment
- Meals and feeding
- Education support
- Attending therapy appointments