Area Director Position
Join Our Dream Team Because Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Do you have a passion for cultural exchange, disability support and building relationships? Apex Professional Exchange is expanding in Australia and we are looking for local Area Directors in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, and Brisbane to work with host families and their international care professionals throughout the country.
As an Area Director, you are the frontline of our company. You have exceptional communication skills and an ability to create strong, positive relationships. You are the reason our customers rate Apex Professional Exchange as providing exceptional customer service throughout their program experience.
Could Apex Professional Exchange help you define your Success?
- Do something you love that connects you with others locally, nationally and internationally
- Make your own hours
- Be your own boss and be in charge of your own schedule, income and success
- Use the talents and passion you already have
- Help to improve the quality of life for children with and without special needs, their parents and the international caregivers.
As a local Area Director, you will work with parents to become host families and professional international caregivers to provide program support as well as reaching out in your community to market and grow the program in your area. Apex Professional Exchange offers a competitive compensation plan and ability to build your own business locally. This is an independent contractor position that affords flexible hours and a work-from-home opportunity with unlimited growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Marketing international care professionals on Social Media to generate new Host Family leads
- Grass-roots marketing
- Speak with families to educate them about the Apex Professional Exchange program as a live-in care option
- Conduct an in-home screening interview with each new family
- Place a welcome call to the host family and caregiver within 48 hours of the care professional’s arrival
- Conduct an in-home orientation within 2 weeks of the caregiver’s arrival into the home
- Introduce the caregiver to her new community by providing helpful resources and support
- Contact all host families and caregivers by telephone once a month and submit a monthly report
- Create and facilitate monthly caregiver meetings
- Serve as a helpful resource to your host families and caregivers
- Assist with problem-solving as needed
- Apex Professional Exchange is growing and there are many opportunities help expand your area.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommuting over high-speed Internet access in a quiet and protected work space free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of children with special needs and NDIS is plus.
HOW TO APPLY
We would love to have you join our team!
To apply for this position, please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com