Care Professional of the Year Awards: Nominations Open!
Apex Professional Exchange is pleased to announce our annual search for the Care Professional of the Year 2020.
If as a host family you think you have THE Care Professional of the Year and you think your current caregiver deserves some recognition and appreciation, please let us know.
Submit your entry by 7. January 2020 and tell us why s/he is exceptional!
This is your opportunity to share the positive impact your care professional has made to your family, and your acknowledgement means so much.
Apex will select one Care Professional of the Year and one Runner-Up. Winners will be announced the week commencing 27. January 2020.
- The Care Professional of the Year winner will be awarded a $500 Visa gift card.
- The runner-up will be awarded a $250 Visa gift card.
- We will also send a certificate of recognition to each candidate who is nominated.
- In an essay of 500 to 800 words, please describe the characteristics that make your care professional exceptional. Include specific stories or anecdotes from your care professional’s time with your family that illustrate these characteristics – how s/he has helped your child(ren), positively impacted your family, participated in cultural exchange, etc.
- Please include at least two clear, high-resolution photos with your essay and/or a short video. The photos should be of your care professional with your child(ren), or family photos of everyone together.
- Email your submission by 7. January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org