Infant and Toddler Live-In Care
Balanced Care and Support for All Children in your Family
Parents with infants, toddlers and older children are navigating everything from feeding to sleeping, potty training to play dates. They need a childcare professional who can provide assistance with the family’s ever-changing needs. Apex Professional Exchange’s Childcare infant and toddler program matches families with childcare providers with significant experience caring for children.
The childcare professionals in Apex Professional Exchange’s Childcare program have degrees from their home country in Germany or Austria in education, either as preschool or kindergarten teachers and are adept at caring for children. They provide children with personalised attention and support day-to-day activities including meals, chores, homework, and playtime – ensuring parents have more quality time to spend with their children.
Candidates in our infant childcare program have experience with all types of care associated with babies including:
- Feeding baby
- Moving beyond bottle feeding
- Bath time
- Changing nappies
- Comforting baby
- Helping with baby-related conditions (colic, etc.)
- Playing with baby in age-appropriate ways (tummy time, peak-a-boo, etc.)
- Creating a routine for baby
- Updating parents about activities on a daily basis
- Doing baby’s laundry
- Bottle sterilising
- Settling and sleeping.
Candidates in our childcare 2+ program have experience with all types of care including:
- Making meals at home
- Packing lunches for school
- Bath time
- Creating and enforcing bedtime routines
- Providing assistance in bathroom training
- Arranging activities based on age
- Managing logistics of various activities such as play dates
- Helping children get dressed
- Doing the children’s laundry
- Keeping children’s rooms clean and organised
- Helping with childcare during family holidays
- Participating in school or other outings and activities
- Allowing parents a ‘date night’
- Allowing parents to attend child-free functions for work or socially.
Our care professionals have direct experience caring for children with special needs and use their education and training to ensure each child can reach their potential.
Our families can pay part or all of the cost of an Apex Care Professional through their NDIS Core Supports funding. We support your family in preparing evidence, plans and progress reports to ensure your funding is used wisely.