Program Advisor PositionJoin Our Dream Team Because Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Do you have a passion for cultural exchange, disability support and building relationships?
Apex Professional Exchange is expanding in Australia and we are looking for local Program Advisors in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, and Brisbane to work with families and care professionals interested in joining our program in Australia.
We are looking for sales-minded individuals to join our team as a Program Advisor to work directly with interested customers. In this role, the successful candidate will educate and sell Apex Professional Exchange’s professional live-in care program to interested families via phone. The ideal candidate is an energetic and dependable self-starter with demonstrated sales experience. This is a work from home opportunity.
As a Program Advisor, you are the frontline of our company and often the first point of contact. You have exceptional communication skills and an ability to create strong, positive relationships. You are the reason our customers choose Apex Professional Exchange for their live-in care needs.
Could Apex Professional Exchange help you define your Success?
- Do something you love that connects you with others locally, nationally and internationally
- Make your own hours
- Be your own boss and be in charge of your own schedule, income and success
- Use the talents and passion you already have
- Help to improve the quality of life for children with and without special needs, their parents and the international caregivers.
As a Program Advisor, you will work with parents who are interested in becoming host families, as well as reaching out in your community to market and grow the program in your area.
Apex Professional Exchange offers a competitive compensation plan and ability to build your own business locally. This is an independent contractor position that affords flexible hours and a work-from-home opportunity with unlimited growth.
- Responding to enquiries from intereseted parents
- Managing incoming calls and voice mail
- Speak with families to educate them about the Apex Professional Exchange program as a live-in care option
- Assisting with our social media to attract leads
- Serve as a helpful resource to our host families and caregivers
- Assist with problem-solving as needed
- Apex Professional Exchange is growing and there are many opportunities help expand your area.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommuting over high-speed Internet access in a quiet and protected work space free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of children with special needs and NDIS is plus.